Bregan Daerthe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Empty
PostSubject: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:58 pm

This is a very beautiful song *looks at Milayna* This is a very good song for u to Razz i know u heard it before but listen it 5x more! Very Happy You will love it!

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-6288009738438074624&q=Beautiful+goodbye&total=1261&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Oewhhh another song, wich is for the real rock lovers! Very Happy

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-6541223899542440150&q=Breaking+benjamin&total=16073&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2
Back to top Go down
Caela

Caela

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Last one sounds a bit like Nickleback. Nice songs! Smile

Also, everyone should go see that movie, really awesome Wink (300)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:10 am

Never seen it before tbh Smile makes me curious pirat
Back to top Go down
Bahram

Bahram

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:33 pm

I'm a big fan of Breaking Benjamin,i really like Alt.Rock in general Very Happy Blow me away was the song from Halo if i'm correct really rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
Caela

Caela

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Also love some of the harder bands around, like slipknot Smile

Wait and bleed- Slipknot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:37 pm

This guy is imba at playing the guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-woe3SCAaA&feature=related

enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bahram

Bahram

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:12 am

really nice songs check this out as well Very Happy Theory of a Deaman cyclops
an interesting songs really awesome when playing arenas haha Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Bahram your a real band knower man!,

Jezus u listen the same songs as me Smile) Take a look at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvb_IkMmYFY

Give your opinion. In the begin in this clip, it says something.. Tho it's something i remember Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Usually, people think Korn is dahm crazy,

Tbh, he's my hero Very Happy i've got 2 CD's of him and my computer full of his songs Smile rlly he pwns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU2zfDFjffo

Could be a song that will be always in your mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP   Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song wich isnt for people with some emotional problems :PP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bregan Daerthe :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: