Bregan Daerthe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First run to Karazhan went awesome :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caela

Caela

First run to Karazhan went awesome :D Empty
PostSubject: First run to Karazhan went awesome :D   First run to Karazhan went awesome :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 am

Really good job guys!

Attumen down:

First run to Karazhan went awesome :D WoWScrnShot_121607_202521

After that we went for some more, resulting in alot of wipes..........Just kidding! We got Moroes, Maiden and BBW (Big Bad Wolf) also down! Very Happy

p.s. Lovejosh was there as well, but ran away from the picture Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First run to Karazhan went awesome :D   First run to Karazhan went awesome :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:54 am

/cheer ! cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First run to Karazhan went awesome :D   First run to Karazhan went awesome :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:20 pm

A very good job guys Very Happy excellent first run Wink

Next on the menu: Curator
Back to top Go down
https://bregan-daerthe.yoo7.com
Nixvitae
Admin
Nixvitae

PostSubject: Re: First run to Karazhan went awesome :D   First run to Karazhan went awesome :D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:44 pm

This being Sali's "premiere" run in Kara, I was naturally quite nervous waiting outside the gates for all to come together.
I had just 20 min earlier, re-spec’d from "feral dps" to "feral tank", when Andrakar invited me to join. I had initially intended to try out my new build with the inherent un-used to feeling in some easier instances, but that did not seem to be my fate Smile
I have read and heard several other people's stories of how difficult Kara is in general, let alone a first run. This didn’t help my nerves one bit.

Prior to our first encounter inside, I was given reassurance, good advice & clear instructions. Thanks a lot Smile .

THEN IT BEGAN! …
…And then 1st boss was down (I hadn’t wiped us) Shocked
2nd, 3rd, & 4th went the same way, all down and me grinning like a maniac. Very Happy

I really had an absolute blast, thanks. You guys are the best!

Easily the people I’ve had the most fun with online. That ofc includes everything outside of Kara. It was definitely my lucky day when Sux was asked to sign the guild charter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caela

Caela

PostSubject: Re: First run to Karazhan went awesome :D   First run to Karazhan went awesome :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:40 am

Hahaha, everyone has a first time to go to Karazhan, for you it was being thrown in the deep. But you pulled us trough along with Angry.

Me and Andrakar are really happy we came across you lovely people, that actually know what theyre doing, and are nice at the same time Laughing

Kudos for everyone! <3 cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First run to Karazhan went awesome :D   First run to Karazhan went awesome :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First run to Karazhan went awesome :D
Page 1 of 1