Bregan Daerthe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fare thee well

Go down 
+4
Keath
Nitrox
Evil
Hayai
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayai

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Hello all,

as some of you already know, I am planning to leave wow and thus leave Bregan. I have been playing this game for 3 years already and I have the feeling that the game doesn't have much for me to offer as past time any more.

Sure is a shame that right at the end I found a little family I felt at home right from the start and I truly will miss you all dearly. I'll promise ill troll the forum and inform how you guys are progressing and maybe hand down some tips there where needed. --> please do get phpraider!! makes the officers life lots easier with making the raids... specially when they turn bigger to the 25 ones.

I have send some people some crap I had gathered along those 3 years... its just small stuff but it comes from a good heart and maybe it will be useful to you ^^

A big hug to you all and I'll see if i can join in one of the coming raids for a honorary run with you guys .. would be cool

Anne aka Hayai (and many more aliases)
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Nooooooooooo :'( Not already! :'(

I wish you the best of luck in RL,
Will you ever doubt playing WOTLK?

Im gonna miss you hun:( Good luck in the future!
Back to top Go down
Nitrox

Nitrox

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:16 pm

Aaaw you will certainly be missed....not only for your good heart but also for your silly mambo jambo talk lol!

Wishing you all the best on whatever you are planning to do and don't be afraid if you have the intention to start playing again to knock on our door.
Back to top Go down
Keath

Keath

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Well i didnt know you well, but I'll remember you as a great WoW player.

That must have been hard decision to made?

Wish you good luck in whatever you wish to do after WoW
Back to top Go down
Foewiin

Foewiin

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Im sorry that u feel like there's not going to happend anything new, but i dont think i can change ur mind but if u ever will get back to wow, through me a /w Smile, bb hun, i wishes you the best in RL Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:25 am

Hey Anne, sad to see you go really Sad if you ever do decide to get back to WoW (maybe for WotLK) youll still be welcome with us ofcourse Smile

And otherwise just renew your subscription every now and again to come on some raids with us Razz

We'll keep in touch on the forum anyway though Smile

Hugs ced
Back to top Go down
https://bregan-daerthe.yoo7.com
Caela

Caela

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Noes Anne! I didnt see this one coming.... Sad

Really sad to see you go, but I understand why. Hope real life treats you well and Im really glad I had the chance to get to know you a bit. Pop by the forum once in a while to share your thoughts and chitchat Very Happy

Big cat hug from me!
Back to top Go down
Coolkiller

Coolkiller

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:17 am

hey anne Crying or Very sad

I havent had the chance to play with you ,but i read several of your posts and you seem a real nice gal Very Happy
Shame to have to see you go Sad

Fare thee well my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fare thee well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fare thee well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bregan Daerthe :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: