Bregan Daerthe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelic Image

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayai

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:52 am

I was wondering who has drawn this image Bregan Daerthe has taken as main theme... it is just awesome and I want it and get my screen wallpapered with it!

giev! drunken
Back to top Go down
Caela

Caela

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Thats really easy to answer Wink Luis Royo is the artist, he has many more like this. He's my favourite!
cheers

If you google his name, you will find alot more wallpapers and such Smile ( some of his work is a bit like that of a cartoonartist)
Back to top Go down
Hayai

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:49 pm

I thumbed through some of his work and I must say it is quite interestingly erotic... while most of his oeuvre is scars clothed women wearing big guns or 2h swords.. some do pop out as outstanding pieces of art

I like this one for example: http://www.aumania.it/fa/royo/294.jpg

Angelic Image 294

thx for the tip... I found me the angelic image and sticked it on me screen ^^

edit: i dont seem to be able to make links yet due to posts so added the url
Back to top Go down
Caela

Caela

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:14 pm

This is so funny, you like the same ones as I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Nitrox

Nitrox

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:26 pm

You call the above pic interestingly erotic ???? Having strange thoughts about that affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hayai

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:45 pm

I suggest having a look at some galleries of his oeuvre Nix ^^;; I think you know what i mean then drunken

Har!! can only say this Hilde .. great minds think alike ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:27 am

I like his art as well, indeed some are very good. I like the same style as you and Hilde, the women without clothes are a bit too simplistic for my taste Wink I like the whole medieval yet futuristic theme he does very much as well.

The one we use as our banner is about the fallen angel, theres one with a demon as well, that one is nice too Wink

Angelic Image 124

Aah found it, he has made about 5 or 6 drawings of this guy as well, some are very nice

And I also like

Angelic Image 158

When you look at it, you actually feel how the girl in the picture is feeling, alone and helpless Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bregan-daerthe.yoo7.com
Sponsored content

Angelic Image Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Image   Angelic Image Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelic Image
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bregan Daerthe :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: